[thelist] ::| Simple Flash Pull Down Menu | ::

Jono Young ox4dboy at comcast.net
Wed Feb 25 16:20:58 CST 2004

I would like to make this HTML code...

 <form action="" name="default">
      <select size="1" name="select2" style="font-size: 8pt">
             <option>Item 1</option>
             <option>Item 2</option>
             <option>Item 3</option>
             <option>Item 4</option>
       </select>
 </form>

...work in Flash, however that may be.  I also need Item 1, Item 2, Item 3,
Item 4 to be linked to unique URLs once they are selected, or on Mouse
release?  What's the best way to make this type of HTML functionality work
in Flash MX 2004?