[thelist] PHP and anchor link problem

Ray Hill lists_pro at waywardbound.com
Wed Feb 25 17:00:12 CST 2004

I see two problems.

1) The bookmark is not a PHP variable.  It gets added to the end of the
complete URL, after any PHP variables that might be needed.  And you have to
start your variable list with ? instead of &.  So the link would be:
http://www.mrrl.org/admin/sections.php?id=1#4
Instead of:
http://www.mrrl.org/admin/sections.php#4&id=1

2) All of your anchors seem to have the same name attribute (ie, name="1").
Although I assume this is just an in-work page, so that might explain that.

--ray