[thelist] PHP and anchor link problem

Alvaro Medina incomt65 at hotpop.com
Wed Feb 25 17:14:31 CST 2004

Anyway, I think you should decide between:
-- having the titles list AND full sections pages right there, below the
list, using local anchors;
-- having  just the titles, without the summaries of the sections, and
making each section a separate page;
-- or having just the summaries, not the list, with links on the titles to
the full pages.

I tell you this because, imho, the way you are making it retards navigation.
You should always try to do navigation the most forward possible; a link, a
result. How you are doing it, is a link, another link, and the result.

Well, hope this helps,

Alvaro Medina G.
incomt65 at hotpop.com
Santiago, Chile