[thelist] ::| Simple Flash Pull Down Menu | ::

Diane Soini dianesoini at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 25 19:55:46 CST 2004

If you are using Flash MX 2004 take a look at the components. Find the
components panel and drag a combo-box component to the stage. You will
now have a pre-built drop down box. Use the reference material included
with MX 2004 to learn about all the parameters you can set for it to
make it work. For one thing, you will have to define an onchange
function for it.

Diane

On Wednesday, February 25, 2004, at 03:42 PM,
thelist-request at lists.evolt.org wrote:

> Subject: Re: [thelist] ::| Simple Flash Pull Down Menu | ::
>

> I would like to make this HTML code...
>

>  <form action="" name="default">
>       <select size="1" name="select2" style="font-size: 8pt">
>              <option>Item 1</option>
>              <option>Item 2</option>
>              <option>Item 3</option>
>              <option>Item 4</option>
>        </select>
>  </form>
>

> ...work in Flash, however that may be.  I also need Item 1, Item 2,
> Item 3,
> Item 4 to be linked to unique URLs once they are selected, or on Mouse
> release?  What's the best way to make this type of HTML functionality
> work
> in Flash MX 2004?

***
Don't be afraid to try something new. An amateur built the ark.
Professionals built the Titanic. -unknown