[thelist] Illustrator Layers Panel Has Disappeared?

Alvaro Medina incomt65 at hotpop.com
Thu Feb 26 17:28:51 CST 2004

Dont know if this affects, but I remember that just rebooting had no effect;
I had to turn off the machine and power up it again.

Maybe I am just babbling (I am getting used to it), and really we are not
solving the problem. Sure it has to do with Windows, because if you have a
giga...
Alvaro Medina G.
incomt65 at hotpop.com
Santiago, Chile