[thelist] Illustrator Layers Panel Has Disappeared?

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 09:25:36 CST 2004

--- Kelly Hallman <khallman at ultrafancy.com> wrote:
> Too bad I didn't see your post earlier yesterday :)
> The solution to your Layers palette problem with Illustrator 10 is:
>
> Hold Ctrl+Shift+Alt when Illustrator loads up (during splash
> graphic).That will reset all the palettes to their default
positions.

Figures it doesn't work for Illustrator 9. Anyone know how to reset
them in 9? Otherwise looks like I have to reinstall.

Tom

=====
http://www.Pixelmech.com/ - read my latest blog posting!
http://www.DMXzone.com/ - JavaScript Author
http://SparklesParties.com - Princess parties for little girls!
http://www.thywordistruth.net/ - Eternal Life

"Well, my name's Dewey Oxburger. My friends call me Ox. I dont know if you've noticed, but I got a slight weight problem."