[thelist] ReadyHosting

Ray Hill lists_pro at waywardbound.com
Fri Feb 27 15:41:24 CST 2004

> Has anyone had any experience with ReadyHosting
> as a ColdFusion host?

I've had an account with ReadyHosting for a few years now.  I haven't used
them for ColdFusion.  But what I can tell you is that their web and email
servers go down or have glitches far more often than any of the other hosts
I'm using.

The only reason I keep a ReadyHosting account at all is that they offer a
lot of disk space for cheap.  So I use it to host all of my photo galleries,
since I don't really care if they're inaccessible for a few hours every
month or so.

I wouldn't suggest using them for anything mission-critical, though.

--ray