[thelist] Community news - the return

s t e f evolt at nota-bene.org
Sun Feb 29 12:57:18 CST 2004

Hi all and sorry for the possible cross-post,

It's been a long time since evolt published its community news.

<http://evolt.org/search/index.html?keywords=community+news>

One and a half year, approximately.

It's time for this to change.

29th of February is the date. Please send me your news directly (evolt
at nota-bene.org), everything of importance that's happened to you in
2003 -- I'll write a long column as a wrap-up to get going again.

Like, er... newborns, weddings, world tours, see?
Feel free to provide URLs to photo galleries of your happy events, it
would be nice to link to them, wouldn't it?

I'll post the article in two weeks (March 15th) and then hopefully we'll
return to roughly monthly schedule.

go, go, go!

--
s t e f