[thelist] DIV height

Tom van Gemert tom.vangemert at trimedia.nl
Mon Mar 1 07:49:23 CST 2004

Hi there

I'm having some difficulty with css and DIV heights. I have a DIV on a
page with a 1px border on the right side, now (not surprisingly) the DIV
is as heigh as its content is. What I want to see is this DIV to expand
to fill the rest of the browser window (in height), so I thought: lets
make this DIV 100% in height, now this does work in some browsers but It
is not the way to go because this DIV should be 100% heigh in all
browsers.

Does anybody have any comments or tips on this one?

Tom van Gemert
Trimedia Interactive Projects
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
http://www.trimedia.nl