[thelist] ASP pdf

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Mon Mar 1 14:55:34 CST 2004

Maximillian,

Here's something to consider... nothing saves a client more money than using
tools that you already know.  Since PHP can be executed from the command
line, would you consider shelling down to DOS from asp and executing PHP
"behind the scenes" to do all the heavy lifting as a viable option?

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/service_areas/