[thelist] ColdFusion Context Sensitive Help

Kyle Murphy kyle.murphy at tempschedulingsystem.com
Tue Mar 2 10:25:25 CST 2004

Bob,
I understand how to display the help based on some type of identifier.

I guess what I'm asking is what is a good way to take an existing
application with 200+ templates and create context sensitive help in a
way that it is easy to manage?

Each page is part of a "section", and my application has 8 sections.
So, I'm just trying to come up with a good way to organize my templates
in db format.

Of course, not each template will have a help topic associated with it,
either (action-specific pages).