[thelist] A brief for a client brief

Liam Delahunty liam at megaproducts.co.uk
Wed Mar 10 08:09:32 CST 2004

Sorry for the request for help that could probably be solved with some
judicious surfing, but my daughter has chicken pox and I have very
little time (while she has her afternoon nap) to get any work done.

I need a road map type document for a client to help him prepare a brief
for me on the redesign of is current very basic two page site - home
page a heavy graphic, the later his contact details - into something
"better".

Has anyone got a suitable document or link or indeed something I could
easily customise. If you wish to send a document please feel free to do
so off list.

--
Kind regards, Liam Delahunty, Mega Products Ltd
12 Bury Place, London WC1A 2JL Fax: +44(0)871 224 7891