[thelist] [OT] Exporting lists from Outlook

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Wed Mar 10 12:53:53 CST 2004

Do you want just the email addresses, or do you need other information as
well?

If you just need the email addresses, then consider sending out a mailer
(putting everyone's name in the cc instead of bcc) and then cut'n'paste the
list out of the email.

If you want more than just email, then I'll try to think of something else.

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/service_areas/