[thelist] OT: Web Graphics for Non-Designers Book

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 10 13:24:16 CST 2004

so, didja like the book? which was your favorite car?

<tip type="Accessibility">
Don't forget that both Bobby and Cynthia can only validate code on a
page for WCAG 1.0 or 508 compliance. They can't determine things like
context, contrast, or even hit size of links. And just because you
pass 1.1 of WCAG 1.0 (including alt on images) doesn't mean you're
good to go. Make sure each alt attribute is appropriate to each
image. Full compliance will always require a manual check.
</tip>