[thelist] <TD> CSS background corners part 2

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Thu Mar 11 09:11:58 CST 2004

You can't have two backgrounds on the same HTML object.  One way to
accomplish what you want is to link the second corner to a <span>
within the <td>.  Often when there are <a> links within the container

Otherwise, you unfortunately pretty much need to stick a <span> inside
the <td>s to hang the background on.

Steve