[thelist] Shopping bag vs shopping cart/basket

Lonnie kr43m0r at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 11 16:39:42 CST 2004

I'd say don't stray. Stick with conventions - username, password, cart, etc.

I don't use a "cart" in many brick-n-mortar businesses, yet the "cart" thing
seems to be universally accepted for an Internet venue. IOW, it is well
defined and recognized.

I build private family oriented sites - cyberhomes, as it were. Rather than
using the excepted convention of "password", I used "keycode" for
registration and access on one. Big mistake! Registrants inevitably ask
"What is a keycode?" They don't really "get the idea".