[thelist] video format choices

Norman MacLeod gaelwolf at waypt.com
Fri Mar 12 09:05:31 CST 2004

Beyond a shadow of a doubt, Macromedia Flash would provide the widest
coverage.  Macromedia's Flash MX 2004 Professional provides the most
extensive toolkit, but is rather pricey.  Of course, if you're a quick
study, you could download and use the trial version (30 days).  If you're
charging your client enough, you could then buy the licensed version...

	Norman