[thelist] Flash to TV

Kath kath at cyber-kat.com
Mon Mar 15 16:01:42 CST 2004

At 01:48 PM 3/15/2004, you wrote:
>Does anyone have any good resources on the process of creating and exporting
>Macromedia Flash animations that will end up on TV ?

I volunteer with a Public Access production group.  I make all the show
intros in Flash, then export them to .avi files.  I give them to another
member who has a video capture and transfer set up.  He puts them on SVHS
tape and we edit them into the shows.  So far it has worked very well

Kath ...
Established 1995 --> www.cyber-kat.com
"He who would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach to himself." -Thomas Paine(1737-1809)      philosopher and writer.
Anybody who can beat Bush for President in 2004! <g>