[thelist] has anuone used "getafreelancer"

Jane De'Ath janed at oakwebdesign.com.au
Mon Mar 15 19:21:43 CST 2004

I wasn't treating you as a fool Rodrigo.

It was a genuine question and I am genuinely interested in your answer.

There is no money making incentive in asking your opinion of the service.
The URL is the one provided to me when I joined the service so I simply
pasted it in when I asked the question.

My concern and question is related to the fact that I have got a couple of
jobs there and I was simply wondering if anyone had any positive or negative
comments about using it.

I may be a complete stranger to you Rodrigo, but I do not appreciate your
rudeness and I think it is unwarranted and unprofessional.

Kind regards

Jane De'Ath
www.oakwebdesign.com.au
ph 8339 5728