[thelist] has anuone used "getafreelancer"

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Tue Mar 16 07:33:52 CST 2004

Laura,

Discussions of techniques to get and retain clients is generally acceptable
on this list (at least it has been in the past).  However, you may have
noticed that in general the conversation here is technical in nature.  If we
managed to find the holy grail of acquiring freelance work, then I don't
think anybody would hold it over your head.

:-)

<tip type="Email" author="Joshua Olson">
For clients who are not always prompt with returning emails, use the "return
receipt" feature when sending out the email to know when they have read it
so you can plan a follow-up call.  While the recipient has the option to
disable return receipts, I've found that most users do not.
</tip>

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.