[thelist] creating browsable snapshot of a website on cd-rom

Dan McCullough dmccullough at garnethill.com
Tue Mar 16 09:27:37 CST 2004

   Basically what that long subject is trying to convey is I wanted to
see if there was some good, easy to use software for downloading a
website and it would maintain links within the offline site, but then
you could burn it to cd and then have a backup of a dynamic site.  there
are many out there that I know of, but I know that some are pretty
sketchy.

dan mccullough
web technology