[thelist] ASP: Jump to specific record in recordset

Ken Kogler gsls at kenkogler.com
Tue Mar 16 11:07:56 CST 2004

> I've never used it myself, but it looks like you could use the filter
> property of the recordset to achieve this:

Silly me. I just found that same link from the page Joshua linked to.

Thanks, guys.

<tip type="Viewing the Event Log of a remote machine">
  In 2k/XP, you can see the event log of any remote machine on a LAN
(assuming you have the proper permissions, of course). Right click on My
Computer and choose 'Manage.' Right click on 'Computer Management
(Local)' and choose 'Connect to another computer...'. From there, you
can browse the network or type in a computer name.

This is really handy for checking up on your server from a workstation
without having to remote into the machine.
</tip>