[thelist] Important notify about your e-mail account.

Jane De'Ath janed at oakwebdesign.com.au
Fri Mar 19 12:28:50 CST 2004

He he

Yes, it was the grammar that first made me think it was dodgy.

It never ceases to amaze me that virus creators can be so clever with
writing a program but often a simple grammatical error in the subject or
text alerts you to the fact that it is a virus.

Kind regards

Jane De'Ath
www.oakwebdesign.com.au
ph 8339 5728