[thelist] deleting a relay tojan

liorean liorean at f2o.org
Sat Mar 20 13:12:20 CST 2004

Andrew wrote:
> Hi I fear we have the proxy relay trojan server can anyone point to a url
> resouce where a step by step clean can be read and carried out

Most of the antiviri companies have step-for-step descriptions of how to
remove viri and trojans, if you know the name of them (different
antiviri companies use different naming conventions, for example, the
first mydoom was also classified as mimail, among others).

Which one is best to visit depends on what trojan or virus you're after.

--
David "liorean" Andersson

ViewStyles, ViewScripts, SwitchStyles and GraphicsInfo bookmarklets:
<http://liorean.web-graphics.com/>
Hangouts:
<http://codingforums.com/> <http://yourmusicforums.com/>