[thelist] connecting from XP to Solaris via crossover

Dan McCullough evolt at mccullough-net.com
Sun Mar 21 11:26:33 CST 2004

Never even attempted this before so not sure, then do I open an ssh session
and should connect?

dan mccullough
sr. engineer
url:  heathermccullough.com
tf:   866.298.3991
w:   603.444.9808
There is no such thing as a problem, unless the servers are on fire.
Sometimes great opportunity comes brilliantly disguised as bad news.