[thelist] Looking for free or low cost instant messenger in a .NET or ASP solution

f g iburagroup at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 08:14:53 CST 2004

Hello All,

I am trying to build a site and I would like to utilize an instant messenger
so that my users can communicate with one another as part of the service.
In an ieal world this will include video as well, but I am happy with
traditional text based IM for phase 1.

In addition I am building the site out in C# and ASP.NET, so I am looking
for a solution that would work well with that.  If you know of any good
articles on this I could also try and see about writing this, but would
prefer to get something to use right away so I can hit the ground running.

Thanks for any help.