[thelist] freelance web development/opportunities site...

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 23 08:54:08 CST 2004

hi...

we found a feelance web site awhile ago. we seem to have lost the url. as we
recall it seemed to have the "freelance" in the name, but we could be
mistaken. the usual google search has turned up nothing that resembles what
we remember. the site allowed people looking for contract/freelance
opportunities to post their resume/cv information, as well as allowing those
with potential opportunities to post their opportunities as well....

if anybody can help jog our memory, we'd appreciate it!

(it's not the one from the uk...)

thanks

bruce
bedouglas at earthlink.net