[thelist] CF commenting question

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 13:51:54 CST 2004

Hi CFers,

I've inherited some CF pages to integrate a new presentation level. I
don't have the DBs or anything associated with it, and I don't need
it really, I just want to put in the new CSS/xHTML.

I figured I could just comment out the CF stuff..for example

<!--- <cfif isdefined("form.shipping_zip")>
	<cfif form.shipping_zip eq ""> --->

However this is not working, the browser is still ganking it and
trying to execute the code. How can I comment out the CF stuff but
leave it in there so I can load the pages and view the HTML? There
must be some way to do that...

Thanks

Tom

=====
http://www.Pixelmech.com/ - read my latest blog posting!
http://www.DMXzone.com/ - JavaScript Author
http://SparklesParties.com - Princess parties for little girls!
http://www.thywordistruth.net/ - Eternal Life

"Well, my name's Dewey Oxburger. My friends call me Ox. I dont know if you've noticed, but I got a slight weight problem."