[thelist] CSS / IE question

erniegerdie at fastmail.fm erniegerdie at fastmail.fm
Tue Mar 23 13:54:15 CST 2004

As you didn't post what exactly was wrong or on which version of IE your
using, I'm not sure whats not rendering properly.

Anyhow for starters I would suggest stripping down your css, look at the
code below:

.tab1, .tab2, .content2, .content1 { background: #eee; border: 1px solid
#006; }
.tab1 { background: #ccc; font-weight: bold; }
.tab2 { font-weight: bold; }
.content1 { border-top-width: 0px; }
.content2 { background: #fff; border-style: dotted; border-top-width:
0px; }

Notice its possible to use shorthand to define you border. Same goes for
"padding" and "margin"

Mike.

                          wherever you are