[thelist] CSS question

Walter S. Hemingway walt at medianetwork.ws
Tue Mar 23 15:40:27 CST 2004

Hi folks!!

I am trying to setup a page with CSS and I need a left hand Nav that is
against the margin of the page and will move inward if the user resizes
the browser window. I can't seem to get the page to work right. Are
there any good positioning Tutorials out there that will teach this type
of layout positioning?

Peace, Love & Nappiness
WaltSH
(803)748-8594
walt at medianetwork.ws
"(After choosing a song), what you take is the song itself," he said.
"The recording is simply that day, that time and what the person
(performing) was feeling. You take the best out of it, but you have to
recreate it yourself."
Leon Redbone