[thelist] Browser compliance

David Siedband david at calteg.org
Tue Mar 23 19:41:02 CST 2004

The W3C validator is a good way to check your pages for standards
compliance

http://validator.w3.org

I code for standards compliance, proof in several selected browsers,
and revise the markup to rinse out any quirks.

 From this process I'm eventually start to remember which techniques I
use create quirks and implement the workarounds as I code instead of in
revisions...

--
David