[thelist] PHP session_start() error

ahk ahk at ahsk.com
Wed Mar 31 08:50:25 CST 2004

HI, Great list Keep it up.

I'm new commer and hope to find and answer to my question.

I get this error when I run my PHP code on the local server, However It runs
well on the web.  My guess is that it has to do with the php.ini setting not
configred correctlly to accept cookies but I'm not sure where and what to
do.

I would appreciate you help.

Error

PHP Warning: session_start():
open(/tmp\sess_bb0a9f08d1d420d73d841f8b6cd99c83, O_RDWR) failed: No such
file or directory (2) in C:\apache\htdocs\do3aschd\~scp.php on line 3 PHP
Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent
in C:\apache\htdocs\do3aschd\~scp.php on line 3 PHP