[thelist] iframe as big as necessary?

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Wed Mar 31 09:46:18 CST 2004

I would imagine you could best do this with Server Side Includes.

Make the list of data an "page fragment" (e.g. just the data, no <head>
or <body> tags, etc.), and use SSI to include it in the appropriate
pages on both sites.  The iFrame seems unnecessary as what you really
want here is to embed the list in the HTML of another page.

Um... that's assuming SSI works cross-server, which I _think_ it does.

Steve