[thelist] ADO cursor - best solution for count and page throughprocedure

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Wed Mar 31 09:57:39 CST 2004

Adiano,

I think you may be reinterpreting the results a little.  The 1st dimension
in the 2-dimensional array probably has a UBound of 0, which is to say that
it has a length of 1, which is what we'd expect since you are returning but
one field.

Response.Write rs_OfficeList_array(0)(0)

The previous line should return the value of "office" for the first record.

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/service_areas/