[thelist] php myadmin - database backup question

gabbie gabbie at bigpond.net.au
Wed Mar 31 17:33:28 CST 2004

Thanks Damien, l checked in myphpadmin, and when l hit the 'export' tab,
under DATA l have the following options:

Complete inserts
 Extended inserts
 Use delayed inserts

and then insert, update or replace.

l'm assuming also that l save the file as a SQL? l can also choose latex
(??!!), XML, CSV or CSV for excel...

l have also attached a file l just 'exported', would someone mind taking a
look at it for me and telling me whether it does actually seem to be a
database backup? l don;t see any products in there, but l don;t really know
what l'm looking for :O)

Thanks in advance :O)

Gabbie