[thelist] flash MX files and flash 5

Jono Young ox4dboy at comcast.net
Thu Apr 1 12:56:07 CST 2004

Flash MX 2004 (version 7) will save out as Flash MX (version6), so perhaps
Flash MX (version 6) will save out as Flash 5?  Can you as who ever gave you
the files to do a "Save as..." and try to save them out as an earlier
version?

You might want to search around at http://www.flashkit.com or  try a Google
search.  I think there are even converters that can convert swf files back
into fla files?  Maybe you could look on Versiontracker for a piece of
software that would do the trick.