[thelist] Help! really weird uncontrolled image resizing problem

Jono Young ox4dboy at comcast.net
Thu Apr 1 16:57:48 CST 2004

To adjust the code formatting/line breaks do the following:

Open Dreamweaver, go to "preferences..." select "Code Format" and here's how
I am set up on my Mac, using Dreamweaver MX 2004:

Indent: checked with 1 "tabs"
Tab size: 4
Automatic Wrapping: unchecked
Line break type: CR LF (Windows)
Default tag case: <lowercase>
Default attribute case: lovercase="value"
Override case of: both unchecked
No Break After TD: checked
Centering: Use DIV tag selected

I have been in situations where an empty line in the code made the page
completely invisible to PC IE browsers.  Make sure your code is clean and
well organized.  I didn't have time to inspect your code, so I am not sure
what might be happening?

Try making the above changes in DMW and see if your code starts to look
better.