[thelist] http -> sms, character coding

Kasimir K evolt at kasimir-k.fi
Fri Apr 2 10:52:38 CST 2004

... so no-one been working on sms...?

may I re-phrase my questions a bit:

Now I have a table called $ascii_to_sms, where keys are iso-8859-1
characters, and values are allowed sms equivalents. like this:
and then I just:
$text = strtr($text, $ascii_to_sms);

Is this the best way to do this?

And I'd still love to hear about any links, advice, experince you may
have on http2sms gateways...

cheers,
.k