[thelist] ASP RecordSet weirdness (FIXED)

Tab Alleman Tab.Alleman at MetroGuide.com
Tue Apr 6 15:23:09 CDT 2004

In case any of you were interested, I fixed this problem by changing the
3rd party's connection string from:

DRIVER={SQL Server}; Server=ServerName; Database=DataBaseName;
UID=UserID; PWD=Password

Provider=sqloledb;Data Source=ServerName;Initial
Catalog=DataBaseName;User Id=UserID;Password=Password;

...and everything started working fine.  Why?  I don't know.