[thelist] cache help...

Justin Zachan justin at jazzmanagement.com.au
Wed Apr 7 03:26:27 CDT 2004

I think what you say is right. I was working out of the office for a few
days with a colleague and using my dial-up account, which is different ISP
from my broadband provider. Tonight I came back to the office, connected to
broadband (and a different ISP) and everything is as it should be...i.e. I
can see my changes. A good, but tough lesson to have learnt. Time to change
my ISP dial-up account I think.

Thanks.

justin zachan

jazz management