[thelist] ASP to populate .js file?

Stephen Caudill SCaudill at municode.com
Wed Apr 7 15:01:13 CDT 2004

--------------- Ken Schaefer wrote: ---------------

: What is "non-standard" about using client-side scripting to power
: a drop-down menu?
:
: Cheers
: Ken

I meant to say accessiblity advocate (though I am a standards
advocate as well and perhaps use them interchangeably, though they
are not).  Drop-down menu's that don't degrade are not accessible.
I did not however specify that the functionality Christian was
trying to implement was a drop-down menu.  I said "core
functionality". Any time you create something within a site that
is integral to its use that is dependant on client-side scripting,
it is inaccessible and IN MY OPINION is WRONG.

Any other questions?

-Stephen
http://www.mechavox.com/