[thelist] ColdFusion Poll System

Russ russ at unrealisticexpectations.com
Thu Apr 8 01:51:39 CDT 2004

I started to build a poll system and then a little bit of reasoning sent
me off searching for something pre-made that could meet my needs.

So far, I've found a couple, but they appear to be fairly limited and
will require that I do a lot of customization in order to make them as
flexible as I'd like.  This isn't a problem, but frankly, if something
already exists that is fairly flexible and someone has used and/or would
recommend, I'd much rather take that approach.

I'm curious to know if anyone has used anything in ColdFusion (that
works under MX) that's fairly customizable.

Thanks,

Russ