[thelist] Server Side Prevent Caching of Old Pages?

Maximillian Schwanekamp anaxamaxan at neptunewebworks.com
Fri Apr 9 12:42:43 CDT 2004

Mod_expires was already mentioned, but here's a link to the docs on how to
use it:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_expires.html

Another possible option (in lieu of mod_expires) would be to use .htaccess
to have Apache evaluate .html files as PHP, and use php_value
auto_prepend_file "/path/to/prepend_file.php" with prepend_file.php using
the PHP function header() to give an expiration header.

Maximillian Von Schwanekamp
NeptuneWebworks.com
voice: 541-302-1438