[thelist] Theory Question: Client Side or Server Side

Karl Bunyan freelance at core10.co.uk
Sat Apr 10 13:05:52 CDT 2004

I'd be interested to know if there are any general stats showing the
proportion of users who do have JavaScript turned off. TheCounter.com
lists it as 6%, which is a significant proportion, but I don't know
enough about how the code they use to gather the information to judge
whether that's accurate.

Karl