[thelist] Serious antispam measures

Adrian Gonzales adrian at clearspanmedia.com
Mon Apr 19 13:32:09 CDT 2004

I don't believe that this has been discussed, but CloudMark has an
awesome spam blocking system. It works on a peer to peer kinda network
where everyone's clients report back to the sever with spam headers and
then is disseminated through the network so it starts blocking everyone
elses. In my experience with them they blocked almost every piece of
spam.

They have a sever version and a plug-in for Outlook. The personal
version is a really cheap subscription based service, I'm not sure about
the pricing on the server version though.

You can see more here: http://www.cloudmark.com/
They've even got a 30 trial.

Adrian Gonzales Jr.
Creative Director