[thelist] bayesian for MS Outlook

Maximillian Schwanekamp anaxamaxan at neptunewebworks.com
Tue Apr 20 03:26:56 CDT 2004

Someone a few days ago on TheList suggested Motino, which offers a 30 day
trial.  I am using it now with Outlook 2000, and with minimal training it is
already catching those few spam messages that SpamAssassin lets through.
http://www.motino.com

Maximillian Von Schwanekamp
Dynamic Websites and E-Commerce
NeptuneWebworks.com