[thelist] Suckerfish Dropdown Menus - How do they work?

david.landy at somerfield.co.uk david.landy at somerfield.co.uk
Tue Apr 20 08:39:37 CDT 2004

Simon,

Thanks so much for your help with this. I really appreciate you taking the
time and trouble to code this page for me. I'm *beginning* to understand
this positioning thing with css2 but it's slow going... i feel so stupid!

David.

--
David Landy, IT Consultant, Business Intelligence
Somerfield/KwikSave Support Centre

"...Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is
that we are powerful beyond measure." - From A RETURN TO LOVE by
Marianne Williamson © 1992