[thelist] SuckerFish Redux....

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Tue Apr 20 12:58:59 CDT 2004

Since we are discussing the SuckerFish Menus, I've been playing with them
so they would support an additional tier. With a bit of flailing around I
was able to get it working very nicely in IE, but can not get the third
menu to appear properly in Mozilla.

Here's where I have a copy of the page:

http://www.baratta.com/test/dhtmlmenu.html

It's really rough because it'a just a proof of concept. I think the problem
is with how Mozilla interprets the box model versus IE. e.g Mozilla doesn't
allow the third tier to show because that would require the second tier box
to expand side ways - where IE seems to allow the third tier to "float"
next to the second tier. Does that make sense??

Anywho - if anyone has a pointer to get the third menu to appear in Mozilla
I would appreciate it.

FYI - The only menu options that currently have a "third" menu option are
Company : Principals, and Case Studies : College Board.
--
Anthony Baratta
President