[thelist] [CSS] Disappearing Markup Block (IE)

Adriano Castro ad at netvisao.pt
Wed Apr 21 12:02:10 CDT 2004

Fabulous old IE (or maybe it's me) decided that certain random blocks of
my CSS formatted markup should be made invisible.

I have a specific structure that is repeated over and over across the my
pages.

The sections are "left", "rite" and "center" and each of them have several
combinations of the "title"+"content" block.

I've just decided that the "title" DIV should be a link so I changed it to:

  </a>

It works perfectly for all titles on the "left" and "rite" sections as
well as all titles on the "center" section - a part from the very first
one. The first "title" DIV on the "center" is rendered invisible by IE.
Mozilla, Firefox, Netscape and Opera render it the way it's supposed to.

Anyone?

NOTE
A part from this invisibility issue I've also noticed that, similarly to
what happens with Mozzila (1), other invisibility issues that have been
taking place are triggered by the dual display and can only be observed
when the browser's on the secondary window. Too bad! I'm not even going to
worry about that.

1. http://lists.evolt.org/archive/Week-of-Mon-20040419/158077.html

AD

--