[thelist] IIS logging local time vs GMT

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Thu Apr 22 08:33:11 CDT 2004

Good point.  I knew there would be some sort of fundamental side-effect.
:-)  I think you just solved a problem I had about 6 months ago with a
client that one day cleared itself up and nobody knows why.  My new theory
is that the operator checked the clock over the fall-back for DST and
noticed the timezone discrepancy.  Once corrected things started working
better.

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.